Included fixes and tweaks:
- Kernel bump to 220.127.116.11. Also added parallel port support as modules, and all of the crypto options, for mod-hackers.
- Removed the MMS helper module from the rc.network script, because of crash problems.
- Added the latest drivers for: tg3, bnx2, e1000 and realtek gigabit. Re-run setup program to detect them.
- Fixes for IDS rule updating.
- Version bump to pcre 7.4 for more security fixes, and a perl security fix.
- Other bumps: lipbng; 1.2.23, openssl; 0.9.8g, openssh; 4.7p1, squid; 2.6.STABLE17, apache; 1.3.39, mod_ssl; 2.8.30, dnsmasq; 2.40.
- ClamAV bumped to 0.92.1, and a change introduced to stop the / partition getting full of partial signature downloads.
- Port forward duplicate entry test relaxed.
- IMSpector has been updated to 0.4, and problems with the IM log viewer have been corrected.
The update is approximately 16MB in size, due mostly to the inclusion of the Clam AV update.
To update your smoothies, navigate to maintenace->updates and click on the "Check for Updates" button. You should then see a brief description of the update. Installation of updates in Express 3.0 has been radically improved compared to previous SmoothWalls; to automatically download and install the update, simply click the "Update" button. The purple bar will show the download progress.
After the update has been downloaded and installed, please reboot your smoothies.